Let us invite you to the world of piece and calmness, yet only half an hour away from the center of Vienna
Welserhof Pension is in the heart of the Vienna Forest, only 7 kms away from Tulln an der Dunau and 20 kms away from Vienna.
Our Pension offers 2 triple rooms, 7 double rooms and one room with a single bed.
All rooms have a bathroom with a shower cabin, television, free wi-fi and a refrigerator or minibar. Guests can also step out to a spacious, sunny terrace from their rooms.
Children can enjoy the playground on our backyard, and we are equipped with highchairs and cribs for infants to make the stay of the families more convenient.
The restaurant offering local specialties can be found on the ground floor with a pleasant garden terrace.
Parking is free of charge and the parking space is right next to the building.
Using public transport, guests can travel by bus to the center of the village, and by train to Tulln. Transfers are available upon request.
Things to do
There are numerous sights and programs available in our neighborhood. Visitors can find both natural and cultural attractions all year-round.
- Kreuzenstein Castle
- Cistercian Abbey of Heiligenkreuz
- Klosterneuburg Monastery
Places for nature lovers
- Mödlinger Gorge
- Numerous hiking and biking paths in the wild scenery of the Vienna Forest
- Boat trips from Tulln are available towards Melk, Wachau and Vienna
Exhibitions and Festivals
- The Messe Tulln offers exhibitions throughout the year in the theme of gastronomy, health, sailing, etc. which truly worth visiting.
- In the summer season Tulln provides outdoor performances on the bank of the Danube River.
Gastronomy and Wine Tourism
- The Vienna Forest is well-known for their excellent white wines, which can be tasted in the neighboring wineries, even more on one of the Vienna Grinzing’ terraces.